Monday, October 15, 2007

thanks for your reply

 

Dear Friend,


Thanks for your mail and for accepting my offer. I apologize for my late reply, it's due to my duty here. Since your last email to me on the month of Jan,2007, I couldn't reply back because my troops were camping at the road to the Jordanian border, that makes it difficult for me to check my mail. I have every proof of this transaction only i need your assistance in smuggling tthis money out of Iraq..


I am ready now to transfer the money to you. I want you to send your banking details to enable me start the transfer of  the money. I will transfer it with the Bank of Baghdad, Iraq . They do International Transfer. I will not send it at once, I will transfer $500,000 each transfer. I will inform you on what to do when i finally transfer the money to you.


I am giving you all the trust and i believe that with the help of God, we will sucessfully transfer this money out of Iraq. I am optimistic that I  will meet you  soonest in order to solidify our relationship.


Please do not disclose this deal to anybody as to protect my duty with the US Marine. I took my picture,my passport and the money picture which is in attached file below for your confirmation as you requested. It wasn't easy for me to do that but i had to because you requested for it. Remember, your share still remains the same 20% out of the total amount of the money.The 50% you have requested is not acceptable to me.You are much aware that I lost 2 of my partners in the course of securing this fund from the cave.I will have to compensate their families from my own share of the fund when I finally return to the States.If you agree with my proposal,I will start the transfer process tomorrow. The total  amount of the money is $19.8 million Dollars.
Note:Internet connection is not very reliable here,as it normally take me days to receive an email sent from abroad.So,I will advise we finalise as soon as possible as I am no longer comfortable with the location of the fund.


Thank you very much for your understanding.


Regards,
Capt. Scott  J. Wright.

Priavte Mail Bot : capt.jwrightprivatemailbot@gmail.com

 

 

 


Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!

1 comment:

Nora Effendi said...

lol
I had also rcvd this scam..
I have nvr replied to his email!